The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate advice on taxation and trusts, Will writing and some aspects of buy-to-let mortgages.

Where you have a complaint or dispute with us and we are unable to resolve this to your satisfaction then we are obliged to offer you the Financial Ombudsman Service to help resolve this. Please see the following link for further details